Saturday, November 5, 2016

Seasonal Snippets

I'm not supposed to be buying any more ornaments. Nope, I'm not. But... When they're this cute with this much detail and only $1.94 at Walmart...
Well, I had to get one:@)

Ribbon, glitter, bling and a bottle brush tree ~it had my name written all over it.

Triscuit Pumpkin & Spice crackers were a new flavor to me. Gotta tell ya, they're very good! They hit all the flavor notes nicely, pumpkin and spice, have a touch of sweetness and are a great savory addition to our pumpkin spice addiction. I enjoyed them with some pepper jack cheese but can't help but think they'd be amazing with a cranberry cheddar I saw at Aldi or topped with some leftover turkey salad:@)

And I found a little snowman for 25¢ at the thrift store and thought he'd be perfect for my Eagles collection...
All he needed was a little logo added to his hat and a football bead.
He'll fit right in:@)

Remember: Ya gotta grab it when ya see it! And have a happy weekend:@)

7 comments:

  1. I love the truck ornament. I see a WalMart trip very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute finds!! I'm not supposed to buy anymore shoes---but I seem to succumb to temptation if there's a bargain :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute, who can resist a pickup truck with a tree in the back! I tell myself every year, Do NOT buy anything! So far so good, but it's only Nov... Love the snowman fan too!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could you not get that cute red truck??!! Thanks for the ideas on uses for the Pumpkin Spice triscuits. Your new thrifted snowman is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I can't resist a good find either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable truck ornament Lynn! I haven't perused Walmart's Christmas ornaments yet, I can always find an owl ornament or two to add to my collection. Thanks for the info on Triscuit Pumpkin & Spice flavor, I'll be on the look out :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!