Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturday Snippets -New Wave Petunia Variety and Happy Easter!

Did you know there's a new Wave Petunia out this year? It's called 'Night Sky'. I've added what my nursery said in the email, and yep, I stopped on my way home to get one or two:@)
Talk about a show stopper! These showy, one-of-a-kind starry white-on-purple pattern flowers sparkle like the night sky. Create surefire drama in your window box, container, mass beds or borders in full sun or part shade. 

Polka dots just make me happy~happy!

I found these cute egg cups and ceramic Easter eggs with a raised design at the thrift store and knew they just had to come home with me:@) I remember the egg cups from Portugal at the big three (HomeGoods, TJ Maxx and Marshalls). And while I've seen the eggs before, I can't remember where... Anyone have any ideas?

I chose to use the feather tree and my collection of Victorian eggs this year, and decided to accent them with some frosted pink balls. The silly hatching bunnies are actually place card holders from HomeGoods years ago.

They're promising nice weather this holiday weekend in Philly-I'll take it!
 I wish you all a wonderful Easter and hope The Bunny treats you well:@)

6 comments:

  1. Lynn, I ADORE your egg cups and ceramic Easter eggs, what a find! Your feather tree with your collection of Easter eggs is a beauty and the new 'Night Sky' petunia is such a happy addition to any planter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow polka dot petunias! So cute! Love your eggstravaganza too Lynn, enjoy your Easter weekend!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous plant! I would love one but do deer eat them? Oh your eggs are wonderful. Happy Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh the polka dot petunia is a beauty, Lynn, and I love your eggs, egg cups, and your pretty feather tree. Happy Easter to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to keep my eyes open for those jazzy petunias! So pretty! Happy Easter, Lynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such fun collectibles!! I hope you had a most wonderful Easter, Lynn!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by-enjoy your day!